Smart Teachers is recruiting for an experienced Teaching Assistant / TA to join an independent preparatory school in Hampstead. This school has been rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted and caters for boys aged 4 to 13 years old, with 20 pupils in each class. The school is located in a stunning setting in a leafy residential area. This role is working from 8.30am – 12 noon, Monday to Thursday on a one to one basis with a pupil in Year 2. The successful Teaching Assistant / TA is to start immediately and will be contracted through till the end of the academic year initially, with the opportunity for the position to be extend for the 2018/2019 academic year.
About the Role
· One to one Teaching Assistant
· Part time role, mornings only, Monday to Thursday
· Independent boys school
· 20 students per class
· Immediate start for the right applicant
· £50 per shift
About the School
· Independent Preparatory School
· All boys aged 4-13
· Specialist teachers for Art, Music, Drama, French, PE
· Well-resourced and multipurpose outdoor space on site
· Located in Hampstead, Zone 2
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant / TA will need to meet the following criteria:
· Proven experience working with young children in a school setting
· Experience working within the Independent sector would be beneficial
· Experience working with children with special educational needs is essential
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference number GMA30205.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.