Teaching Assistant – September 2021
£59.94 - £64.93
Vision for Education are a market leading supply agency in the educational sector. Our Newcastle office covers many areas across the North East, including Gateshead, Newcastle, Sunderland, North Tyneside, Northumberland and many more. We pride ourselves in our ability to provide outstanding teachers to our client schools and are committed towards the individuals and schools we work with.
We are looking for passionate and motivated primary school Teaching Assistants (TA) to work within schools in the Newcastle area commencing September 2021, offering temporary and permanent roles throughout the academic year. Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position is a Level 2 in Childcare.
Working as part of a dynamic teaching team, the Teaching Assistant will have an excellent understanding of the curriculum and experience of supporting pupils across Key Stage 1 and 2. The ideal candidate will also have experience of working with and supporting pupils with varying abilities and needs.
To be considered for securing a position as a Teaching Assistant, you will:
• Hold a minimum of a Level 2 qualification in Childcare.
• Have experience of working as a Teaching Assistant in a school environment.
• Be experienced in working with smaller nurture groups to boost attainment.
• Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team of school staff.
• Have experience supporting children in primary education.
• Ideally have experience delivering Literacy and Maths interventions.
Vision for Education is committed to Safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS Check that must be registered to the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated primary consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a qualified teaching assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Newcastle primary team on 0191 267 4555.
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Vision for Education Ltd
Newcastle upon Tyne
- Supply agency