Our school is seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant to join our friendly, dedicated and hard working team.
The role will involve class/intervention support working in KS2 in the first instance.
We have very high expectations, always striving to provide the best possible opportunities and outcomes for each child. The successful candidate will possess the following:
- have some knowledge and understanding of pupils' different learning needs.
- be able to work in partnership with teachers to provide an excellent learning environment within the classroom.
- able to work as part of a team but also independently if required.
- have proven skills in positive behaviour management.
- have excellent organisational skills.
- have a good standard of Maths and English: Grade C or above GCSE's.
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent and be able to demonstrate a high level of oral and written skills.
- have a positive and calm manner.
- be adaptable and have a good sense of humour
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS check and Disclosure by Association form prior to taking up the position.
Closing date for completed applications:
Friday 20th April 2018 9am
Shortlisted candidates will be notified by:
Friday 20th April 2018 4pm
Interviews will take place:
Monday 23rd April 2018
Prospective candidates are warmly welcomed to visit our school. Visits will take place on:
Tuesday 17th April 2018 4pm
Thursday 19th April 2018 4pm
Please call the school office to arrange an appointment.
For further details and an application form, please contact the school on 01527 528523 or email Miss S Newman (Office Manager): email@example.com