Teaching Assistant TA2
30 hours per week x 39 weeks per tear (8.30am - 3.30pm)
Grade: Grade 2, point 11-15 plus TA2 Allowance
Salary: £18,357 - £18,936 pro rata (£12,997 - £13,407 per annum, actual salary + TA2)
Required for February 2018
- Enthusiastic, hard working children who enjoy learning
- A strong partnership between governors, staff, parents, pupils and the local community
- Continuous professional learning, development and improvement
We would welcome applications from staff who:
- Have NVQ Level 2 and 2 years experience of working with children across the primary sector
- Are highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Are able to work as a member of a team and also show initiative to work independently where necessary
Please note that this is a grade 2 position and applicants are requested to carefully consider how their attributes match the job description and person specification.
Please apply online at www.haveringschools.jobs. Should you experience any technical difficulty please contact Havering Education HR on 01708 431636.
Please quote reference: SCH/17/49974
Closing date for applications: Friday 19th January 2018 (noon)
Unsuccessful applicants will not be contacted. Previus applicants need not apply.
This post is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974; the successful applicant will be expected to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure.
Rainham Villlage Primary School is committed to safeguarding and protecting the children and young people that work with us. As such, all posts are subject to a safer recruitment process, including the disclosure of criminal records and vetting checks. We ensure that we have a range of policies and procedures in place which promote safeguarding and safer working practice across the school.