Teaching Assistant (MFL, English & Arts Dept.) Temporary
32.5 hours per week. Term time only + 1 week. Grade 4 Pt 13 – 17 (pro rata)
Actual starting salary: £12,514
The college is seeking to appoint a part time Teaching Assistant to support several departments. Responsibilities include some classroom support with students and some administrative duties to assist the Modern Foreign Languages, English and Arts departments.
Knowledge of a foreign language is not essential but would be advantageous. Excellent standards of written and spoken English are essential.
This post is temporary - initially until 31st August 2018.
Application Pack available:
• from the school website: www.sirjohnthursby.lancs.sch.uk,
• from Lancashire County Council website: www.lancashire.gov.uk
• from the TES website: www.tes.com
• by telephoning 01282 682313
• by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of its pupils and the appointment will be conditional upon DBS enhanced clearance.
Closing Date: 9am Monday 16th October 2017 Interviews: Monday 23rd October 2017