London E3 4NE
35 hours per week, term time only,
Scale 3 point 14 – 17 (£21,189 - £22,083 FTE)
Wellington Primary School is looking to appoint a committed Teaching Assistant to work in our friendly and dynamic school, supporting children in their learning, including children with SEND.
We are looking for someone who:
· will bring energy, creativity, flexibility and initiative in order to support groups of children, including those with additional needs, in a busy classroom environment
· is passionate in ensuring all our children reach their full potential with a commitment to inclusion at the centre of their practice so all children become independent learners
· has experience of working collaboratively with other professionals and supporting all aspects of teaching and learning within the classroom including resource management
· understands and values both indoor and outdoor learning opportunities
· committed to developing high levels of wellbeing and a growth mind-set ethos
· demonstrates excellent skills in spoken and written English, ICT and Maths, with a minimum of five GCSEs, Grade C+, including English and Maths.
· has a full commitment to, and understanding of, equal opportunities and inclusive education
· is ambitious and proactive in developing their own learning and practice in order to impact positively on our children
We can offer you:
· the opportunity to work within an effective and dedicated school team
· enthusiastic, supportive colleagues, governors and parents
· well-behaved pupils who are eager to learn
· excellent opportunities for furthering your professional development
· a chance to make a real difference
To discuss this post further, please telephone Karen Wood, School Business Manager on 02089802413
Closing date: 12pm, Monday 25th June
Interviews and observations: Monday 2nd July
Wellington School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of our children and expects all our staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We welcome applications from suitably skilled candidates regardless of ethnicity, gender, disability, sexuality, religion or age.