Smart Teachers is currently recruiting hardworking and passionate Teaching Assistants for an extremely vibrant and popular school in the Docklands area of Tower Hamlets, East London.
This is an Ofsted 'Outstanding' school which employs a supportive team of teachers. The school caters for pupils aged 3-11 years and has effective professional development opportunities in place for all staff.
The school requires Teaching Assistants for various year groups and the positions will commence in September 2017. These are full time positions with the opportunity of a permanent contract for the right person.
Apply via Smart Teachers today as interviews will take place before the half term. This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly respected school for the new academic year!
About the Role
- Teaching Assistants across EYFS, KS1 & KS2
- Start September 2017
- General teaching assistant duties as well as being able to deliver 1:1 support
- Opportunities to earn extra money by taking part in after school clubs
About the School
- Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted
- Smaller than average class sizes with 20 children in each class
- State of the art building with excellent resources and grand piano in reception
- Children’s behaviour is constantly excellent
- Friendly and welcoming staff who like to socialise together after school hours
- Excellent training and development opportunities for all staff
- Located a very short walk from the nearest station
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have Maths/ English GCSE
- Hold a Bachelor Degree or Diploma is desirable but not essential
- Have proven experience in a UK-based classroom
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
- Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
- Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
- Regular social events
- Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number CXQ21331
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.