Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected, education-specialist, supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch covers Calderdale, Kirklees and Wakefield. Vision are currently assisting a mainstream school in Wakefield with the recruitment of a dynamic, engaging and personable Teaching Assistant to work 1:1 with a student with SEND.
Are you friendly, approachable and able to quickly build positive relationships? Are you passionate about being an advocate and positive role model for young people? Are you considering embarking upon an exciting and rewarding career in Education?
Teaching Assistants staff provide a vital role in schools; assisting students in lessons, working with key groups of students and promoting the learning of all students. The role requires excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a successful team, striving to achieve a common goal. As a member of the wider supportive staff, you will need to be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic and be able to quickly build relationships with students and assist with learning both inside and outside of the classroom.
To be considered for this role you must:
• Be degree qualified.
• Have a high level of literacy and numeracy.
• Have a flexible approach to work and be able to think on your feet.
• Be confident and have a positive approach that engages students in their learning.
• Have experience working with young people.
At Vision for Education, we take our responsibilities to you seriously. As part of Vision’s supply team, you will discover an incredibly varied and rewarding role, with benefits such as:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE.
• £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague.
• Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Keeping Children Safe in Education qualifications.
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you are entitled.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink.
If you feel you can enthuse, motivate and engage students, and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other Cover Supervisor opportunities across Vision for Education, contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.