25 hours per week
Term time only (39 weeks)
St Faith’s CE School are looking for a teaching Assistant to join their team as an ASD TA. The school is in a brilliant location close to public transport.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience working with ASD students is necessary
- Great behaviour management skills
- Able to use the appropriate skills when working with ASD students
- Flexible, able to use initiative and must have a patient nature
- Able to work well with teachers and other support staff
- Excellent spoken English
- Hold CACHE, diploma in teaching assistant or equivalent qualifications.
- Working as a learning support assistant
- Working 1-1 with a pupil with autistic spectrum disorder [ASD]
- Starting ASAP
Visits to our school are highly recommended. Please call Lynn Stibbons on 020 8874 2653 to make an appointment to come and meet us.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below.
Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Completed application should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax, we encourage applications by email.
Closing date: 02 February 2018 (at noon)
Interviews: 6th and 7th February 2018
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
St. Faith’s Church Of England Primary School
London, SW18 1AE
Tel: 020 8874 2653
Headteacher: Stephan Cook