£14,016 - £14,256 per annum
30 Hours per week, 39 week per year
Required for October 2017 or as soon as possible
Gatton School is a well established voluntary aided Muslim School. Judged by Ofsted to be an outstanding school in February 2014. “The Headteacher and governors are highly ambitious for the school and are continually in the pursuit of excellence.”
Gatton is an outstanding, popular, forward looking, oversubscribed, three-form entry primary school based over two sites. An opportunity has arisen due to the school expansion whereby individuals are invited to join the school as we move into the next stage of our development and build on the excellent foundations already in place.
Applicants should have minimum NVQ 3 level qualification
We are looking for motivated people who:
- Have an understanding of and respect for the Islamic ethos of the school
- Have high expectations and are self motivated
- Are familiar with Health and Safety rules and regulations
- Have very good communication skills
- Ability to inspire & motivate
- Have a good standard of education with good numeracy and literacy skills
- Be able to work both as an effective team member and on one's own
- Be willing to undertake further professional development
- Have a clear vision and understanding of the needs of young people in a school environment
- Play a full part in the life of the school community; support the school's priorities and ethos and encourage staff and students to follow this example
We can offer:
• Excellent professional development.
• Enthusiastic and motivated children.
• A caring and supportive whole school community which is culturally diverse and inclusive.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/ or from the school website, www.gatton.wandsworth.sch.uk
For further information please contact Ms Shazia Nabi at the number below or by email email@example.com
Completed Gatton school applications should be returned to the school either by email, post or fax.
Closing date: 15 September 2017 (at noon)
Interviews/Task: Week commencing 18 September 2017 (TBC)
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.
GATTON PRIMARY SCHOOL (Voluntary-Aided Faith School) 13e Broadwater Road, London, SW17 0DS Tel : 020 8682 5570 Fax: 020 8682 5576 Head teacher: Mrs Iffat Fariduddin