Vision for Education are recruiting for a number of Teaching Assistant roles for a school based in Liverpool. The school has multiple Special Educational Needs & Disabilities and looking to increase staff numbers to cater for the children and give them the best possible education! Candidates may be asked to do personal care such as toileting and feeding… but don’t worry if you feel that isn’t for you, please be straight with us and tell us!
There are other positions that don’t include personal care that would be more suitable. Candidates should be able to work in all environments as some children have challenging behavior and can become aggressive towards members of staff. Staff must have good behavior management skills and also able to think quickly on their feet in different situations
- The role Supporting teacher in a number of ways e.g. printing, group work or 1:1 work and doing display boards.
- Supporting children that need assistance with personal care
- Delivering work to small groups Experience
- Working with children with SEND
- Personal Care
- Knowledge on Safeguarding
- Knowledge on numerous needs and disabilities
Now, A little about us!
Vision for Education are the fastest growing and most talked about Educational Recruitment Agency in the UK. We have been going since 2008 and are happy to be partnered with the Times Educational Supplement (TES).
We aim to provide a uniquely ethical approach to recruitment and are fully aware that we are nothing without candidates so offer you the best rates of pay and benefits in the current market!
These benefits include:
- Excellent Rates of pay
- Dedicated and experienced consultants
- PAYE Payroll • Guaranteed Pay Scheme
- We offer a £50 refer a friend bonus scheme (un capped)
- We offer local and easily accessible schools to you
- Free CPD courses to enhance your professional development
- We hold regular social events
We are a friendly open and honest agency, who strongly believe in all our candidates. We have a refreshingly friendly and approachable approach to recruitment and aim to support you in all aspects of the process every step of the way! For more information on this or any of the roles we have available then please call 0151 363 2266 Vision for Education Liverpool and ask for Kieran, Adam or Katie or apply by email