Smart Teachers is recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to support a Year 3 boy with ASD at a ‘Good’ primary school in West London (W10). The position requires working with a well-behaved, high achieving boy, who needs to be keep focused during class. He is described as sweet, sociable and kind-hearted but can have the tendency to become distracted. This full time Teaching Assistant role starts after the Easter holidays. Previous experience as a Teaching Assistant working with ASD is desirable but not essential. This is a great opportunity to work in a fantastic, supportive school, with a boy who is keen to learn.
About the Role
· Teaching Assistant
· Supporting Year 3 boy with ASD
· Start date after Easter 2018
· Salary dependent on experience (£70-85 per day)
About the School
· One form entry Primary School
· Strong and supportive leadership with excellent CPD
· Big team ethos – lots of collaborative work done across the school
· ICT savvy school with Ipads and an ICT suite
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistant will need to meet the following criteria:
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference number DXT10901.
Alternatively, if you know of anyone who may be interested in this position, please forward their details to us and you could be eligible for our £100 refer a friend scheme. (Terms and conditions apply).
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.