25 - 30 hours/week. Term time only.
Fixed term position.
We currently have a vacancy for a Teaching Assistant to join our team. We are looking for someone committed, enthusiastic and flexible to join a friendly and professional team.
If you have a passion for working with children and want to work in a setting which celebrates cultural diversity, values community and strives to provide the very best opportunities for each and every child then Wilson Primary School could be the school for you.
The involves working within mainstream whole class setting and within our specialist classes for children with SEND.
You should have:
- Good organisational skills, as well as flexibility and a sense of humour.
- The ability to develop positive and caring relationships with children
- The ability to support a child with specific learning difficulties
- A positive person who can work as part of a dedicated team
- Able to offer commitment to the life of our school community
- Recent experience, skills or knowledge of supporting children in a school setting would be an advantage.
Closing date: Tuesday 28th September
Interviews: Tuesday 5th October
Visits to the school are very much welcomed and encouraged.
Further information regarding this position can be found on the school website https://www.wilsonprimary.co.uk/
To apply, please download an application form from the website. Completed forms must be received by the closing date to email@example.com
Please do not send a CV. For the purposes of Equal Opportunities, we can only accept Reading Borough Council application forms.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This position requires an enhanced DBS check.
Reading Borough Council is a Disability Confident Employer and is committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We seek the best talent from the widest pool of people as diversity is the key to our success.
Wilson Primary School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years