Sarum Academy would welcome applications for the position of Teaching Assistant to join our fantastic team. Sarum Academy is a highly successful school with a growing reputation; part of the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust. In addition to fulfilling your professional duties as a teaching Assistant, the post holder will be given opportunities to develop as an educational practitioner, and develop the role of the Teaching Assistant.
The successful applicant will:
- have high aspirations for all pupils;
- possess a strong team ethos, a ‘can do’ attitude and a sense of humour;
- possess good communication and numeracy skills;
- be self-motivated and able to work using their own initiative;
- have experience of, and a passion for, working with children.
The Academy offers:
- An enthusiastic and driven team of teachers and support staff
- Ongoing professional development of the highest standard
- Wider school involvement
- A strong support network both within the school and within the Magna Learning Partnership Academy Trust
- A fantastic working environment and wealth of resources including full access to ICT
- Progression and training for a graduate interested in a career in teaching with the right skills
- Free Gym for staff to use