We are looking for:
- Hardworking and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to join our SEN Team.
- Someone who has experience of working with secondary school age young people and is confident working in a classroom setting.
- Someone who can work calmly and professionally with young people to support them with their learning needs.
We can offer you:
- Students willing to learn.
- A supportive SEN Team with the opportunity for personal development.
- An ideal opportunity to gain experience of working with students if you are thinking of pursuing a career in education or teaching, and we could support you with these aims.
25 hours per week (9am to 3pm), 38 weeks per year (term-time only). There are opportunities to provide additional support at before-school and after-school provision sessions. Fixed-term appointment to July 2018 in the first instance. Previous applicants need not apply.
For further information about this vacancy and our school please see our website www.cottesloe.bucks.sch.uk
Closing date for applications is 9.00am on Monday 25 September 2017.
Telephone: 01296 688264 (term-time only)
Address: Aylesbury Road, Wing, Leighton Buzzard LU7 0NY