Shrewton CE Primary School is a small village school set in beautiful countryside, with a highly committed and enthusiastic staff. We are part of The Diocese of Salisbury Academy Trust.
The successful candidate will initially work in our Upper KS2 class for two mornings a week (9 hours pw) and this will also include lunchtime supervision. There may be the opportunity to work additional temporary hours as available.
We invite applications from motivated individuals who:
- Are able to support pupils’ learning, behaviour and emotional needs.
- Are confident in supporting maths and English up to Year 6.
- Are confident in delivering targeted interventions to individuals and groups of pupils.
- Believe that every child can improve and succeed.
- Are patient, calm, organised, creative and able to motivate children.
- Are able to use their own initiative as well as take direction.
- Are energetic, enthusiastic and have a positive outlook.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Meet the requirements in the Person Specification on our website.
- Are able to support the Christian ethos of our school.
In return we offer:
- The exciting opportunity to be part of a growing team as part of The Diocese of Salisbury Academy Trust (DSAT).
- A friendly and supportive staff team.
- Excellent facilities.
- Supportive parents and governors.
- A positive and caring ethos with children at the heart of all we do.
- Enthusiastic children who enjoy learning.
- Modern, spacious buildings in a lovely village community in the heart of Salisbury Plain.
- Positive links with our Local Authority and Diocese.
Visits to the school are essential and we welcome applications regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Salary range: Grade D £16,781 - £17,772 per annum / pro rata
Hours of work: 2 mornings (9 hours)
Contract type: Permanent
Closing date: Monday 18th September 12.00 noon.
Interview date: Thursday 21st September.
Commencement date: As soon as possible.
For further details and an application form please visit our website at www.shrewton.dsat.org.uk . applications should be completed and returned either by post to the school address or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org 01980 620362.
Shrewton CE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.