Job Title: Teaching Assistant with Responsibility for Behaviour
Contract Term: Permanent
Salary: £16,629 - £17,646 pro rata (£19,698 - £20,903 FTE)
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Type: Full Time 32.5hrs per week
Are you looking for a fresh challenge?
Would you like to join Foxfields in our exciting journey of expansion?
Are you the sort of person to-
• Dress up as Harry Potter or a superhero to engage the children in a lesson they find hard to concentrate in?
• Join in with a sleepover in English to tempt them into the world of books?
• Have ideas for enriching experience which raises aspirations?
We believe that all our pupils are entitled to high quality learning experiences.
Qualities we are looking for:
• Understanding the whole child
• Wanting to learn more about social and emotional development
• Have a ‘whatever it takes attitude’
• Passionate about making a difference to some of the most vulnerable children
• A team player with a sense of humour
In return, we can offer you:
• A collaborative ethos, working with other schools in our CIT organisation and colleagues
• High quality CPD
• Opportunities for career development
• A chance to be part of an exciting journey
• A thorough induction process
• Grounds and resources that can aid and support learning
• Enthused team that think outside of the box
• An opportunity to positively impact (to a great extent) the futures and lives of our children
• A staff wellbeing and mental health focus throughout all our decisions
Foxfields Academy is a Free School in Blaby Leicestershire for pupils for Social Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH). The school opened in October 2020 and we run from EYFS to Year 11. Over the next year, we will be expanding and need to appoint some more teaching assistants who would like to join this journey with us.
There is no glass ceiling for our young people and we stand proudly with this philosophy.
We would love to hear from you if this sounds like an opportunity you wouldn’t want to miss!
Please contact our Head of School: Charlotte Hardy on 0116 344 0343
Closing date for applications: 10th December 2021 at 12 noon
Interviews: 13th December 2021
CIT is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to references and an enhanced DBS disclosure check.