Grade 1, Scale point 6
(Term time only: 25 hrs per week, 39 weeks)
Join us in our amazing new school. The transformation of King’s Cross is one of the largest, most significant urban regeneration projects in the UK. At its heart is a brand new, purpose built primary Academy which is a part of a unique education campus, co-located with Frank Barnes School for Deaf Children.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant responsible as a key worker for a child(ren) with special needs with a professional, responsible approach who will take up post as soon as possible. You will be part of a team working under the direction of the Phase Leaders.
Our vision is that every aspect of King’s Cross Academy should be the best it can possibly be. We believe every child is entitled to the highest quality learning. This means maximising children’s communication, creativity, thinking, physical learning and social and emotional skills as well as helping them to learn about learning itself.
We need committed Teaching Assistant to join our team and to help us achieve our aims. You will be recognised as someone who is:
• Positive and inspirational
• Keen to make a real impact
• Able to work in partnership with parents and carers to provide high quality and care for the children in our school
• Able to work to support teaching and learning for an individual(s) with special needs
• A team player with good interpersonal skills
We can offer:
• An amazing new building in an inspirational location
• A positive, supportive and friendly teams of staff and governors • Great resources and facilities to help with learning
• Great professional development opportunities in our expanding school
You can download an application form from TES. Please complete as CVs are not acceptable.
Completed applications must be received by Friday 14th December. Interviews will be held on Wednesday 19th December 2018. Successful applicants would start ASAP.
We are committed to safeguarding children and any appointment is subject to satisfactory checks and references.