We are looking for a TA who has:
· GCSE level in English and Maths or NVQ Level 3.
· Preferred experience of working with children in an educational setting such as Private Nursery, School Nursery or Children Centre (either paid or unpaid).
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· The ability to communicate effectively with pupils with different cultural, physical and social needs.
· Awareness of the schools Safeguarding Policies and Procedures, subsequently its implications.
· The ability to work with a wide range of colleagues and enjoy being part of a team.
· High expectations about what all children can achieve.
We can offer you:
· A welcoming, friendly and supportive staff.
· Well behaved children who love inspirational teaching.
· Exceptional levels of teamwork.
· Good opportunities for on-going professional development.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The post holder may be required to work outside of normal school hours on occasion, with due notice. All posts are subject to pre-employment checks, two references will be sought and successful candidates will need to undertake an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Services check (DBS), evidence of eligibility to work in the UK and evidence of qualifications.
All of the above checks must have been completed before the start of employment.
The School is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, social status, or disability.
We strongly encourage visits to our school. If you would like to arrange a visit, please contact the school office.
Please send your completed application forms to: firstname.lastname@example.org
CV’s will not be considered