Due to a change in circumstances we are looking for a teaching assistant to work initially within KS2 who can help to sustain high standards for our children. The position may involve working with a specific child or group, as well as supporting other children in the class with their learning. Part of the hours will also be supporting the children at lunchtime. The candidate should be calm and caring and able to make a dedicated contribution to sensitively supporting children’s needs. Experience of working with SEN children would be an advantage but is not essential.
We want someone who:
- Has had experience of working with children
- Is passionate about children’s learning and every child achieving their potential
- Has lots of energy, enthusiasm and patience
- Is flexible and can work well within a team
- Has experience of working with children from a range of different backgrounds
- Has a sense of humour
We can offer:
- Delightful, happy, friendly and hard working children
- Very supportive colleagues
- A commitment to Continuing Professional Development
Applicants are welcome to come and have a look around and meet our children. For further details please contact the Headteacher, Mrs Alison Fox.
All applications will be considered on receipt and therefore please send you application form in as soon as possible.
Wraysbury Primary School is committed to safeguarding children and young people. All post holders are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.