ABC- Teachers are currently looking for Primary school Teaching Assistants.
Over the last couple of weeks the need for Teaching Assistants in the area has really started to soar, so get in touch!
Due to the workload, you can be flexible with your working schedule as we have seen a surge in the requirement for part-time and full time Teacher Assistants across all year groups, starting at Early Years and Reception all the way up to YR6.
To be successful in the role you will need the following.
- Good communication skills
- Kind nature
- Ability to adapt methods to suit different students needs
You will also need a valid DBS or be open to obtaining one.
What the schools can offer
- £60 - £70 a day
- Flexible working hours
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff must hold an enhanced DBS disclosure which must also be registered to the Update Service (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants.
About ABC Teachers:
ABC Teachers are a leading teaching agency offering a fresh approach to education recruitment. We work with teachers, teaching assistants and cover supervisors in both supply and permanent positions.
We are proud to work in partnership with Tes in finding the highest calibre staff for their school.
ABC Teachers are REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency. Candidates’ pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy meaning that after a qualifying period, supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school (subject to qualifying criteria).
Please be aware that telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are: Leve 2 Teaching Assistant Qualification, and recent school-based experience (within the last 5 years, teaching within a school teaching the British Curriculum).
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.(uncapped)
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
We have similar positions to offer on a daily basis. Keep up to date with us on our website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
How to apply
If you are interested in this position, then please contact Elle-Jay Battisson on 0121 274 0345 or apply now and submit your details.
ABC Teachers Limited