Primary School (Key Stage 1/2)
£60-£75 per day.
• Working with students at a primary school level at both key stages 1 and 2 assisting their learning of a variety of subjects.
• Working alongside a warm and welcoming team of staff and support team to thrive.
• We are looking for Teaching Assistants local to the local to Leicester, however, have several other vacancies for other positions around the area at ABC too.
• This will be at a two-form entry school that caters ages 4-11 across the key stage groups.
• Hosts a diverse, supportive and welcoming staff and Senior leadership team.
To be considered for the Teaching Assistant position, you will need:
• To be able to manage behaviour and communicate with children of both key stages.
• L3 Teaching Assistant qualification would be advantageous, as well as having experience working at primary level
• As well as being able to obtain suitable references and a DBS check.
ABC Teachers are committed to safeguarding children, young people and vulnerable adults. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
Salary is dependent on experience, training or qualifications. The minimum experience, training or qualifications required for this position are referenceable experience within a school setting.
About ABC Teachers
ABC Teachers are a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What ABC Teachers offer
As a valued employee of ABC Teachers, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package.
• Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across ABC Teachers, please contact our Primary team for this area on:
01509 608 017
ABC Teachers Limited