Smart Teachers is recruiting for Teaching Assistants / TAs to work in primary schools in Barnet to support students across EYFS, KS1 and KS2. Smart Teachers has a constant flow of work available for primary support staff and includes day-to-day supply, short term and long-term blocks. Whether you are happy to work across all key stages or looking to work specifically within a certain age bracket, we can provide you with flexible and tailored work options. Schools within Barnet are ethnically diverse and have a rich and vibrant cultural mix and are a fantastic place to start or progress your career.
About the Roles
· Teaching Assistants / TAs
· Covering EYFS, KS1 and KS2
· Ability to work with SEN children on a 1:1 basis and in small groups
· Daily rate from £65 (depending on experience)
· Working in Barnet based primary schools
In order to be considered for these roles, the Teaching Assistants / TAs will need to meet the following criteria:
· Hold a minimum six weeks recent experience in a UK classroom
· Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Free CPD workshops
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number NXB2911.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.