We are looking to recruit an outstanding manager to manage, lead and co-ordinate communication, organisation and marketing of all teaching school hub activities within the Calderdale and Kirklees hub region.
Working with the Central Team based at Shelley College, this is a brand-new post further to the trust securing Teaching School Hub status. It is an exciting opportunity to be part of a new team tasked with developing both new and existing teachers to be the best they can be in order to deliver consistently good teaching.
Reporting directly to the Director of the Teaching School Hub, the ideal Candidate will:
- Have “A” levels or equivalent, ideally educated to degree level;
- Demonstrate marketing and communications expertise;
- Enjoy and be able to network and form highly productive relationships with stakeholders;
- Be able to undertake research and formulate feedback into detailed reports;
- Have natural determination and enthusiasm to promote the teaching school;
- Have great references demonstrating they are a suitable candidate, safe to work with children.
The role of the Teaching School Hub is to:
- Deliver the Early Career Framework
- Deliver National Professional Qualifications
- Deliver Initial Teacher Training
- Provide an Appropriate Body service for Early Career Teachers
- Provide other Professional Development for Teachers
At SHARE MAT, we aim to:
- Equip our staff to deliver their best every day, our belief is that ‘Valuing People, Supporting Personal Best’ is the key;
- Encourage all our pupils to go beyond what they think they can achieve, to enjoy learning, helping them to lead healthy and happy lives;
- Ensure our staff are happy at work, taking pride in pupils’ progress and development;
- Never stop improving, developing and sharing our practice with others;
- Deliver training and guidance relevant to job role so expectations are understood and staff feel motivated;
- Offer great benefits making us the employer of choice, including outstanding CPD, supportive line management and networking opportunities across the MAT to aid personal development.
Please note that CVs will not be accepted.
Closing date: 9th April 2021.
Interview date: 16th April 2021.
SHARE MAT is committed to the Equalities Act 2010 and also to promoting the welfare and safeguarding of children and young people, by adhering to the “Keeping Children Safe in Education” guidance. All staff and volunteers are regularly trained regarding our expectations in keeping our students safe. An enhanced DBS is required for every post.
SHARE MAT comprises of Lily Park Primary, Woodside Green Primary, Heaton Avenue Primary, Luck Lane Primary, Millbridge Primary, Royds Hall, Shelley College, and Thornhill Community Academy. A central team provides operational support.
SHARE Multi Academy Trust
- English secondary schools