Team Leader: Learning Support & Gifted and Talented Education
Our client is a flagship private school in Brisbane. Offering excellent facilities, well behaved students and a supportive and fun staff environment, the school seeks a a Team Leader for the Learning Support & Gifted and Talented Education. This school prides itself on traditional and providing a highly academic education for all students. The school provides excellent terms and conditions for all employees.
About the Role:
- Team Leader: Learning Support & Gifted and Talented Education
- Term 2 Commencement
- Full time Permanent – 1 year probation
- Identify students in need of gifted education and/or learning difficulties support in consultation with Prep School staff
- Lead the Personalised Learning Team in the Preparatory School.
- Design, develop, implement, monitor and evaluate programmes and provisions
- Convenient inner city location
- Team oriented and supportive environment
- Excellent staff amenities
- Encourages career progression for all staff
Benefits of Registering with SMART:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
Fast track your application:
To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).