Team teach trained Autism support worker
• 4 – 16-year olds
• Hours are between 8.30am – 3.30pm
• Term time only
• Immediate start
• Temp to perm (subject to feedback from schools and references)
• £65 - £75 per day
Recent and relevant experience and team teach training is essential for this role through Vision for Education.
Vision for Education are currently working with a Specialist Educational setting who are looking for a Team teach trained Support worker to join them on a supply basis initially (this role has the view to go on permanent for the right candidate). This position is working full time on a 1:1 basis with a young student who has Autism and can display challenging behaviours as a result. For this role you must be trained in Team Teach (Vision can offer this FREE OF CHARGE).
The ideal candidate will have experience working with young children / similar needs and have the experience to be able to adapt to situations accordingly. We are ideally looking for a Team teach trained Support worker however this training can be offered for the right candidate through Vision for education.
This specialist setting caters for students from reception to college age who have a specified EHCP according to their individual needs and requirements.
The desirable Team Teach Autism Support worker will be prepared to complete essential training prior to starting in this setting (all trainging provided by Vision for Education is free of charge). If you do not already hold a valid Team Teach certificate you must attend Vision's training before working.
This position is to start immediately on full time basis however there could potentially be the option of being part time.
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Team teach trained Autism support worker you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated SEND consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a passionate Autism Support worker with Team Teach who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across Vision for Education contact the Specialist SEND team, at the Huddersfield branch on email@example.com or 01484 642928