MacKillop College is situated on the beautiful Mid North Coast of NSW. Our College provides a learning and teaching environment that encourages striving for excellence for over 1100 students. As a Catholic school we support our students with a Pastoral Care structure and well-being programs as well as outstanding academic, sporting and cultural opportunities.
We invite suitably qualified teachers to apply for the following position commencing 2020 school year, Applications close Friday 17 January 2020 at 9.00am.
Technological and Applied Studies (TAS) Teacher
Full Time Temporary position
2020 school year
Remuneration: NSW and ACT Catholic Systemic Schools Enterprise Agreement 2017
- Applicants need to be willing and able to participate in and support the religious dimension of St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools. https://stagnesparish.org.au/
- Ability to teach Stage 4 Mandatory Technology
- Ability to teach a range of Stage 5 and Stage 6 courses desirable
- Applicants must be enthusiastic and be willing to work in a team and add value to our already dynamic teaching faculty.
- Applicants must hold a current NSW Working with Children Check and NESA number
- Identified in your cover letter and your Resume must include three listed referees.
- Applicants must register with the Diocese of Lismore Catholic Schools Office if their application proceeds to employment.
Written applications should be emailed to:
Cath Eichmann, Principal
Receipt of applications will be acknowledged via email only after application closing date.
Child protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
MacKillop College is part of the Diocese of Lismore and one of the St Agnes’ Parish Secondary Schools.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore Diocese is available on the Catholic Schools Office website http://www.lism.catholic.edu.au/employment/employment-information/