Applications are invited for Technological and Applied Studies (TAS) Teacher for an Independent school located in South West Sydney. It is a coeducational Independent school that caters for Kindergarten to Year 12.
About the Role:
• Full time, Permanent role
• Position commencing Term 4, 2019 or Term 1, 2020
• Teaching Years 7-12 Design and Technology
About the School:
• The school promotes the pursuit of academic excellence and social responsibility. We provide opportunities for enlightenment and aspire to develop people of faith with high moral standards and integrity
• The school endeavours to foster the intellectual, spiritual and emotional needs of each student
• Science laboratories, food technology kitchens, visual arts area and computer lab are all features of the brand new Senior Campus
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Applicants must have previous experience teaching Design and Technology across Years 7-12 in NSW
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1909-539172SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1909-539172MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).