Applications are invited for the following Part Time 0.65 TAS Teacher role at our client school located in the Sydney’s Hills District. It is a coeducational Independent school that caters for Pre-School to Year 12. The school follows the Christian faith.
About the Role:
• Part Time (0.65FTE) load across Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday (10 day cycle)
• Teaching Year 11 Food Technology, Year 9 Textiles, Years 7-8 Technology Mandatory
• Temporary contract 12 August 2019 – 5 September 2019
About the School:
• The school is known for delivering quality education within a Christ-centred community, focusing on developing extraordinary learners with a passion to serve.
• Facilities are designed to enhance and maximise learning opportunities for all students. The school plays an important role in the community through local community service programs.
• Secondary students learn to make wise choices and be proactive and resilient leaders in a complex and ever-changing world. They are encouraged to study a broad range of subjects at the level best suited to their academic strengths.
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Applicants must be a committed Christian and an active member of a Christian Church and have the ability to provide a Minister/Pastor reference
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia, email your CV to Sandy, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537369SL– firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1906-537369MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).