Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a qualified Technology and Applies Studies Teacher for our elite client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. This school boasts an excellent teaching and learning environment and excels academically. The role is to commence in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Technology and Applied Studies Teacher
- 0.58FTE part-time, temporary contract for the 2018 academic year
- Commences Term 1 2018
- Pastoral duties as required
About the School:
- Reputable and sought-after Independent School
- Extensive facilities and latest technologies available for all departments
- Access to generous professional development programs
- Convenient location with various transport links
- Well-resourced staff amenities
- Hundreds of academic acknowledgements and achievements received in 2016 including students being ranked top 10 in state for various subjects
- A leader in education, frequently running seminars and workshops for other schools and regularly presenting at Australian and international conferences
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Referral reward scheme (Terms and Conditions apply)
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification in TAS (recognised in Australia)
- Candidates with previous experience teaching Engineering desirable
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Emma, quoting job reference #WETES1711-523687EB – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEBTES1711-523687EB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.