A successful Luton High School seeking a Technology teacher. This role includes Catering, Hospitality, Construction and Graphics. The successful candidate will be joining a hardworking, friendly team.
About the role
The successful candidate will be an inspirational teacher who believes in setting the highest standards and who has an excellent, proven track record of outstanding teaching and behaviour management.
If this is you, the school can offer:
• Wellbeing support including external medical insurance.
• A team ethos, whereby you are supported throughout the school and department.
• A key role at Luton’s fastest improving schools.
• Engaging students that are a delight to work with.
• A headteacher and senior leadership team with very high ambitions for the students, and a relentless determination to provide the highest quality education possible.
• Excellent and productive relationships between students and teachers.
Benenden Health Care
Accommodation if required
A free on-site fitness suite
Possible additional responsibility
Application closing date: 21st September 2021, 9:00am
If we receive a suitable application we may close the vacancy before the deadline.
The town of Luton is just North of London. There are good rail links to London and takes only 30 Minutes to the City. There are also good transport links via the M1 and M25 to the north and south.
Queen Elizabeth School
- Mainstream school with state - foundation funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years