Grade/SCP: Main Pay Scale
Contract: Fixed Term until 17th July 2020
Hours: 0.6 full time equivalent
Location: St Margaret’s Catholic Voluntary Academy
Glossop Road, Glossop SK13 6JH
Start Date: 6th January 2020
St Margaret’s Catholic Voluntary Academy, part of the St Ralph Sherwin Catholic Multi-Academy Trust, seeking to appoint an enthusiastic Class Teacher who is committed to the Catholic ethos of the school to join our team of happy staff.
You should be a positive and enthusiastic person who loves working with children and helping them strive for their best.
The successful candidate will be part of our teaching team aiming to provide high quality education and enjoyment for our children. You will be able to communicate effectively with adults and children, have a flexible attitude and be friendly and approachable. Good time management and the ability to work on your own initiative are essential.
We have polite, hard-working, wonderful children, a committed and supportive staff who work well as a team, and parents who care deeply. Our governors are passionate about education and fully engaged in our drive to excellence.
We are looking for someone who:
- will be committed to supporting our Catholic ethos
- demonstrates excellent classroom practice and has high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
- inspires, stimulates and motivate our pupils
- will be able to develop, establish and sustain good working relationships with all members of the school community
- can demonstrate a commitment to working collaboratively as well as being able to work independently and use own initiative
- has enthusiasm, drive and the willingness to go that extra mile for the children and families of St Margaret’s
- positively contribute to the wider life of our school
- has excellent communication, organisation and interpersonal skills
St Margaret’s can offer the successful candidate:
- a warm and welcoming school environment
- enthusiastic, friendly, well-behaved pupils
- support for your continued professional development
- an opportunity to work with highly skilled, dedicated teachers and leaders
- excellent support and mentoring
- opportunities to collaborate with other schools within the St Ralph Sherwin Trust (CMAT)
This is a great opportunity to join our successful school and have the chance to make a real and lasting impact. For further information and to arrange a visit to our school, on 01457 855818
How To Apply
For more information and to apply please visit www.srscmat.co.uk or email vacancies @ srscmat.co.uk
Closing date: 20th November at 9:00am
Interviews: 26th November 2019