Temporary Class Teacher KS1/ KS2
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated teacher who would like to start or continue their career in our motivated school. This post would be suitable for an NQT. As the flagship Primary in its Trust, West Town Primary Academy has ambitious plans for development in teaching practice and needs a motivated and talented person to be part of the team at this exciting time.
We can offer you:
• Fantastic eager to learn children with loads of potential who need your help and support to develop
• A friendly, supportive and positive team to work in
• Opportunities to develop your skills through a high level of CPD within the school and via our teaching school, including involvement in research and development projects
• The chance to teach in our new state of the art building
• The chance to be part of a growing academy trust led by experienced educational experts, providing excellent support with your career development
We are looking for someone who:
• Is committed to being the best they can be
• Is prepared to work hard to achieve perfection for our children
• Is enthusiastic about opportunities to develop their skills
• Has high expectations of their own teaching and the children
• Has the skill to maximise children's learning, especially in language development.
This position offers exciting opportunities to join the team in a dynamic and vibrant school as part of the growing primary arm of the Cambridge Meridian Academies Trust (CMAT).
To arrange a school visit to find out more about the post and the future vision for the Trust and Academy, please contact Helen Buckley (Office Manager) 01733 852400 or email@example.com
West Town Primary Academy and CMAT are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.
For application details and to apply please click on quick apply or visit our website at www.westtownprimary.org. The closing date for applications is 9am on Monday 25th November 2019
Interviews will be held week commencing 2nd December 2019.