Temporary Cleaning Assistant
A1 (SCP 1-2) £17,842 - £18,198
Actual Salary: £4,822- £4,918
Contract: 10 hours per week, All Year Round
Temporary for 1 term - (08/09/2021 to 17/12/2021)
Subject to a 6-month Probationary Period
The leadership team and governors of our caring, friendly, thriving and inspiring school wish to expand and appoint an enthusiastic, highly effective Temporary Cleaning Assistant to be responsible for maintaining a high level of cleanliness throughout the school building. The post holder will work under the direct supervision and line management of the Site Manager/ Business Manager.
We are looking for someone who:
- is reliable and able to work as part of a supportive team;
- has a calm and friendly approach;
- is aware of Health & Safety issues;
- has computer skills to use the site system, EVERY;
- has the physical ability to carry out manual tasks;
- enjoys the challenge of a busy and varied role;
- enjoys working as part of a hardworking and happy team.
In return, we can offer you:
- friendly, enthusiastic children
- support of a caring staff team committed to children’s success
- professional development working as part of The GORSE Academies Trust
- fun and a challenge!
If you feel that you have the necessary experience, skills and abilities, we look forward to hearing from you. An Application pack (including Job description and Person Specification) is available to download from The GORSE Academies Trust website www.tgat.org.uk/jobs by email to email@example.com
Please note if you submit an electronic application, we will not require a hard copy. CVs are not accepted.
Closing date: Friday 17 September 2021 (Noon)
Interview date: TBC
The GORSE Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the wellbeing of all children and we expect our staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. We promote diversity and aim to establish a workforce which reflects the population of Leeds.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Primary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 4 - 11 years
Ryecroft Academy is a mixed, non-selective, non-denominational primary school situated in Farnley, Leeds. It is supported by the Gorse Academies Trust, a non-profit charity with the aim of creating excellent primary teaching in Leeds’ more deprived a...