We are looking to appoint an Early Years Foundation Stage Teacher for Nursery with QTS to start as soon as possible. The position is temporary but could lead to a permanent contract for the right candidate.
O Castro British School is a happy, inclusive and successful school in Vigo, Spain with nearly 500 students in Primary and a growing Secondary school which will expand into KS5 in September 2018. We follow the National Curriculum for England.
We are excited to have the opportunity to invite like-minded teachers to join our enthusiastic, committed and caring team.
Are you someone who can offer the following:
· A desire to ensure every child fulfils their potential
· A passion for motivating and nurturing young learners
· Creative and inspirational approaches to learning and the curriculum
· Offer creative and imaginative ways to develop the children’s curiosity and knowledge
· A commitment to making a positive difference
· A commitment to personal learning and professional development
· Excitement when faced with a challenge
· Focused in helping children achieve high levels of progress in a happy and effective learning environment
· Committed to differentiation and SEN inclusive practice
· Can effectively monitor, assess, record and report on pupils’ progress
· Possess secure IT skills and have good IWB knowledge
We can offer:
· Engaged, lively and creative learners who take pride in their school
· A commitment to quality CPD
· A strong, forward thinking, collegiate leadership team
· Highly motivated, supportive and committed colleagues
· An exceptional learning environment where all pupils can flourish
· A relocation package of 300 Euros plus 200 Euros for flight and free accommodation provided for up to one month.
· We also offer free Spanish classes and free lunch and snacks.
Successful applicants will be selected for interview via Skype.
Our school is committed to the safeguarding of children and promoting child welfare. The appointment will be subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure.
To apply please email CV with photo and a letter of application and 2 referees to
Mr Nathan Parry
O Castro British School