PLEASE NOTE SHORT CLOSING DATE
To Work in Year 1
Fixed Term Until End of Summer Term 2017
1 x 32.5 hours per week/39 working weeks per year
E-ACT Pathways Academy, is a larger than average primary school based in the North of Sheffield, easily accessible from the M1/A1 motorway network. We are a relatively new Academy (opened September 2013 having previously been Longley Primary School).
E-ACT Pathways Academy serves an increasingly diverse community. With an age range of 2-11,
Pathways place children and their wellbeing at the heart of its work. We are on a journey of improvement - attendance is improving, the proportion of pupils making expected and greater than expected progress in reading, writing and maths is improving and we are looking for creative and inspirational staff to join us.
We are keen to secure the best and our expectations are high!
- Are you committed to raising standards and supporting ALL children to reach their potential?
- Do you believe that EVERY child can achieve, despite individual learning needs and differences?
- Do you thrive on challenge and on making a difference to the lives of children?
- Do you love working with children?
- Are you a great teaching assistant?
THEN WE WANT YOU TO JOIN US AT PATHWAYS!
If yes … what can we offer you? Why choose the Pathways’ way?:
- Amazing children who enjoy learning and are increasingly eager to achieve
- A positive culture where everyone is valued and respected
- A commitment to your own professional development, whether you are at the early stages of your career or are more experienced.
- A supportive team of staff and opportunities to work together to improve practice and outcomes for children
- An opportunity to be part of an Academy with a drive to be at the cutting edge of practice in the very near future.
This post presents an exciting opportunity to join a thriving academy community, where children and staff have fun within an ethos of very high expectations. We are aiming to be outstanding and the person taking on this role is integral to us achieving this.
The Multi Academy Trust, E-ACT is committed to providing the best possible care and education to its pupils and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. In order to achieve these aims, we recognise that it is of fundamental importance to attract, recruit and retain staff of the highest calibre who shares our commitment.
The successful candidate will be required to complete a Criminal Records disclosure form in line with Section 115 of The Police Act 1997.
Closing date for applications; Wednesday, 30th November 2016
Interviews will be Held: TBC
Application Packs are available by contacting the Academy on email: email@example.com. Application packs are available on the academy website www.e-actpathwaysacademy.org.uk. Visits to the school are also warmly welcomed.
Please return completed application forms F.A.O Mrs. Tracy Crossland at the Academy or electronically to the email address included above.
The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to complete a Criminal Records Disclosure form in line with Section 115 of the Police Act 1997.
‘STANDING OUT FROM THE CROWD AND FEELING PROUD.’