We are seeking to appoint a highly-motivated individual with energy and drive to spearhead the excellent work of this leading Independent School’s Marketing and Development Team for a period of maternity cover from mid of April 2018.
The ideal candidate will be someone with a robust working knowledge of marketing and communications, who is excited by the prospect of promoting one of the North-West’s leading independent girls’ schools.
Working at a senior level, the successful applicant will also oversee the fundraising capacity of the office, creating meaningful relationships with the alumnae community, parents (past and present), donors and supporters in order to protect and grow the income stream for the School’s bursary appeal. The right candidate will have a track record in strategic leadership as he/she will be a member of the School’s Senior Leadership Team and manage the Marketing function of the School. Experience in a similar role in an educational establishment would be a distinct advantage but is not essential.
What we can offer :
· A school with a diverse and successful team with a close community feel
· A supportive visionary Senior Leadership Team with traditional values.
· A commitment to your development and CPD by providing a generous training budget and a number of INSET courses.
· An Employee Assistance Programme including a helpline that can be accessed by immediate family members living at your address.
· A separate staff dining room is available with an extensive and reasonably-priced choice of food and waiter/ waitress service during lunchtime serving subsidised meals to all staff. Light refreshments are provided at break, lunchtime and after school including for colleagues who remain in school for evening events.
· Free on site car parking.
· Free membership scheme to the Fitness Suite.
· Excellent location close to the beautiful countryside of Derbyshire with excellent transport links and all the exciting sport and leisure attractions of Manchester, voted one of the best cities to live, work and play, on your doorstep.
The closing date for applications is 09.00 a.m. Thursday 1st March 2018.
Interviews will be held at the school week commencing 5th March 2018
Information pack and an application form are available from the school’s website: www.manchesterhigh.co.uk, or alternatively please e-mail: email@example.com Tel: 0161 224 0447, Grangethorpe Road, Manchester M14 6HS
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to a DBS check. Registered charity number: 1164323. Company number: 9665070