Vision for Education are looking to appoint a self motivated, Professional and experienced Office Manager/Office Administrator.
This is a temporary role starting in May until July 2019. This will be a part time role (hours and days to be discussed at Interview)
The ideal Candidate must have;
- School Office experience within a primary/secondary school
- Have recent SIMs experience
- Experience with finance and school budgets
- Professional and polite manner
- Able to adapt to new surroundings and work in a small team
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
- As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
- Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
- FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
- £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
- Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are experienced Office Administrator/ Office Manager who is self-motivated and works well as part of a small team and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our Greater Manchester primary team on 0161 2737475.