Hours : 10.5 hours per week / 38 weeks per year (term time only)
Salary : Scale Point 5 £9.74 per hour
Closing date for applications: Monday 18 November 2019
Date for Interview: Monday 25 November 2019
Start date: 02 December 2019 or ASAP
Contract Term: Temporary - 1 year post
Lambourn CofE Primary School are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and well-motivated Administration Assistant who will work alongside the existing Administration Officer and School Business Manager to support the the day to day smooth running of our Academy.
We are looking for someone who:
- is friendly and approachable, and would enjoy being “the welcoming face of our School”
- is well organized, dependable and self-motivated
- has a good sense of humour and wants to work in a child-friendly environment
- is comfortable with multi-tasking in a busy office in our active school
- has strong IT skills, including the use of Microsoft Excel and Word
- has attention to detail with the flexibility and commitment to undertake a wide range of “other duties” necessary to ensure the smooth running of the Academy.
- It would also be advantageous if you have a working knowledge of SIMS software.
In return, we offer:
- the opportunity to work with a closely knit, strong and enthusiastic team of staff
- the support needed to continue your own professional development
Lambourn is a large village set in rolling hills with excellent links to Swindon, Wantage and Newbury. We have strong links with the local community, including the racing industry and have excellent support from our parents. Our children are well behaved and eager to learn (Anti-bullying Award achieved in Oct 2018). We are very proud of our first-class facilities. We have huge grounds and a swimming pool, two minibuses, good IT and an outstanding new building.
Visits to the school are encouraged, please contact Fiona Allen to arrange this. Tel: 0148871479
Excalibur Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.