Required for September 2018 - The Governing Body would like to appoint an ambitious Temporary part-time (3 days) Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages (French & Spanish) for a minimum of 12 months. .
The successful candidate will be:
· A successful and inspirational teacher with experience of teaching at KS3 and KS4
· A well-qualified practitioner with a passion for Modern Foreign Languages
· Able to motivate and enthuse pupils by a commitment to excellent teaching
· A good communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
· Enthusiastic, a team player, self-motivated and committed to further professional development
In return, we can offer you:
• A personal and caring approach
• A calm and inspiring teaching environment
• Career support and continued professional development
• Exceptional behaviour for learning
• Key worker housing within Thurrock
If you are then come and join a team that shares your beliefs and enjoy all the support and development you need to achieve your professional goals.
Grays Convent High School is a successful all girls’ Catholic Secondary School with a PAN of 620 students based in Thurrock, Essex. We are a high-performing school that has risen to become a top performing school in Thurrock with a progress 8 of +0.53 and who are continuing to improve. This is a reflection of our exceptional teaching team along with our students who are not only thoughtful and resilient, but hardworking and eager to learn too.
With a successful OFSTED ‘Good’ judgment comfortably secured in November 2017, we are now pushing towards ‘outstanding’ status, with all of the excitement of setting and achieving the highest standards on a daily basis.
If you would like to become part of our exceptional team please apply for this position by clicking on the “quick apply” button, complete the application form, and send it to email@example.com
Early applications are encouraged as we reserve the right to close the vacancy if a suitable candidate is found.
Candidates selected for interview will be notified by email.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our pupils and young people. The successful applicant will therefore be required to complete an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. We encourage applications from all sectors of the community to reflect our diverse student population.