Opportunity to join the support staff team at Bowland High
Grade 4 (SCP 4): FTE Salary: £18,933 actual pro-rata salary: £15,075.
35 hours per week: 8.30am until 4.00pm, term time only.
Required asap until 16th July 2021
(Job share would be considered. Please indicate on your application form if you would like to be considered for a job share or for the actual hours)
· A highly successful and oversubscribed specialist school
· Outstanding Ofsted report 2016
· Innovative, modern and exciting learning environments
· Spectacular rural location
· A strong sense of community, in a safe and caring environment
· Supportive and dynamic work teams
· A team player with good communication and ICT skills
· Experience of administrative/clerical work
· The ability to work with autonomy in a helpful and diplomatic manner
· A sound understanding of a school environment
· A strong sense of professional integrity
· The ability to adapt to a wide range of administrative duties
· A commitment to professional development
· A highly supportive Management Team
· A Senior Leadership Team that is receptive to fresh approaches and
Closing date for applications: noon on Friday 23rd April 2021
Interviews: week commencing 26th April 2021
For an informal discussion please contact Helen Dakin, Operations Manager on 01200 449868
Achievement through Collaboration Multi-Academy Trust is committed to a policy of equal opportunities. We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnic origin, religion, culture or disability. Each individual is assessed on merit alone. We are also committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 16 years
Bowland High is a co-educational secondary academy based in Grindleton, near Clitheroe in Lancashire, for students aged 11-16. It is a non-denominational school.
Bowland High overlooks the River Ribble and Pendle Hill from an elevated position.