We seek to appoint a Science teacher who can support the development of Science in school to ensure that all students achieve outstanding outcomes in this subject. The post is covering maternity leave.
The right candidate will thrive on the challenge of working with our team of Science teachers to ensure that the delivery of Science skills across the school is purposeful and high impact; that all students are given opportunities to develop their Science skills according to their need, and that all students achieve highly and develop in confidence. You will be committed to finding inclusive approaches to inspiring students and will be committed to improving the life-chances of all our students. Specialising in chemistry is desirable but not essential.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious candidate to play a key role in increasing the aspirations and success of our students, thereby contributing to the journey of Ysgol Penglais School in becoming an excellent school.
Ysgol Penglais School has much to offer:
• a rapidly improving school with good relationships between staff and students
• a commitment to the professional development of all its staff to become outstanding teachers and leaders
• access to the bustling university town of Aberystwyth
• located on the beautiful Ceredigion coast, an area of natural beauty
For further details please contact Helena Clements (PA to the Headteacher) on 01970 624811or email email@example.com
Ysgol Penglais School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Successful candidates must be willing to undergo Enhanced DBS and other checks appropriate to the post.
Ysgol Penglais School is an equal opportunities employer.
Ysgol Penglais / Penglais School
- Mainstream school with state - community funding
- Secondary with sixth form
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 18 years