Temporary Teacher of Boys PE
Required for September 2017
(Required until Head of Department Appointed)
We are looking for:
- An excellent teacher of PE, with a track record of delivering successful outcomes for students and a commitment to developing boys extra-curricular programme.
- An enthusiastic and innovative team player dedicated to sharing good practice and taking full advantage of all opportunities to develop their leadership skills outside of the classroom.
- An inclusive individual, with high expectations of their students, who is committed to maximising rates of progress.
- Someone with a sense of humour, who understands the importance of developing a positive culture in our organisation and is totally committed to the concept of distributed leadership.
We will guarantee:
- You will be supported and challenged.
- Provided with the very best CPD on offer from the abundance of talented staff working within the school as well as external experts seconded to work with us to maintain objectivity in school.
- A stimulating and friendly working environment where every member of staff is valued and makes a significant contribution to the Buile Hill Family.
- Working with honest, aspirational students, who are full of character and have a lot of potential.
- Support from creative and innovative colleagues that will ensure your professional practice continues to develop in-line with national standards.
If you feel you share our values, have the vision and drive for excellence and want to be part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that students fulfil their potential, then we would like to hear from you.