Temporary Teacher of Business and Economics
Required for two terms – 1st January 2020 to 31st August 2020
Twynham School is a very special place with an excellent reputation both locally and nationally. Achievement is exceptionally high, students are well-behaved and eager to learn and relationships are very special.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity for a talented colleague.
We are looking for an outstanding individual who will relish the opportunity to:
• Teach Business and Economics in a vibrant and exciting department to students that want to learn
• Further improve the already excellent outcomes for students in Business and Economics
• Work with exceptional professionals to further develop a shared understanding of learning
• Further shape the curriculum to enhance the quality of learning for students
You are likely to be someone who:
• Is an exceptional classroom teacher
• Has an understanding of effective pedagogy
• Understands how to enable students to achieve at the highest level
• Believes that league tables are not the main focus for education
• Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham School can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with wonderful young people and their families
• The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our school
• High quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
• The opportunity to work within Twynham Learning; a forward-thinking multi-academy trust
• The opportunity to live in one of the most beautiful areas of the South Coast
Applicants are invited to apply through the TES website or by emailing email@example.com for an application pack.
Closing Date: Monday 18th November (8am)
Twynham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.