• An enthusiastic and ambitious teacher?
• Able to motivate and inspire students with a passion for your subject?
• A good communicator with strong interpersonal skills?
• Have the highest aspirations for the students you teach?
• Champion the importance of education in shaping the future of young people?
• Want to embark on an exciting professional journey in a rapidly improving academy?
If so, we eagerly await your application. Ormiston Park is a small but growing 11-16 Academy. Our vision of ‘Believe and Achieve’ underpins all aspects of academy life in our impressive and well-resourced new buildings and grounds. You will join a caring and committed body of staff and enjoy working with friendly and enthusiastic students of whom we are extremely proud. You will play a vital role in providing the highest quality provision so that their aspirations become their reality.
Benefits: Quality training and professional development. Onsite parking. Use of onsite fitness suite and sports facilities. Next to Country Park and Golf Club. Close to London and M25. Potential subsidised onsite accommodation.
For further details or to arrange a time to visit the Academy contact Sally Spraggon, PA to the Principal on 01708-865180 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Job descriptions and Application forms are available on our website or by request. All applications are to be returned electronically or submitted via TES.
Closing date for receipt of Applications: 25th September 2021 if position has not already been filled.
The Principal reserves the right to interview an outstanding candidate prior to the closing date without notice.
Ormiston Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. Appointments will be subject to references and enhanced DBS checks.
Ormiston Park Academy
- Mainstream school with state - academy funding
- Secondary School
- Students of mixed gender, age 11 - 19 years
Ormiston Park Academy is a co-educational secondary school based in Aveley, Essex, for students aged 11-19.
Ormiston Park Academy holds both Healthy School and International School status. It has been granted Investors in People status and more recen...