Temporary Teacher of MFL
(From September 2017 to cover maternity leave)
Buile Hill Visual Arts College is an 11 - 16, co-educational, fully comprehensive community school, serving the inner city community of Salford. It is a rapidly improving school, which has a growing reputation in the area. In September 2010, we moved into a brand new building. We were last inspected in October 2012 and we were delighted with the ‘good’ judgement which was well deserved recognition for the progress we had made as a school. Our Modern Foreign Languages department is looking to appoint a dynamic and highly motivated Teacher of Modern Foreign Languages. This post represents an exciting opportunity to work with a well established, successful and vibrant team to continue driving forward our standards and ensuring our students are well taught and best prepared for the new GCSE curriculum. We would welcome applications from NQTs as well as experienced teachers.
We are looking for:
- An excellent teacher of Languages (French, German or Spanish), with a track record of delivering successful outcomes for students.
- An enthusiastic and innovative team player dedicated to sharing good practice and taking full advantage of all opportunities to develop their leadership skills outside of the classroom.
- An inclusive individual, with high expectations of their students, who is committed to maximising rates of progress.
- Someone with a sense of humour, who understands the importance of developing a positive culture in our organisation and is totally committed to the concept of distributed leadership.
We will guarantee:
- You will be supported but challenged.
- Provided with the very best CPD on offer from the abundance of talented staff working within the school as well as external experts seconded to work with us to maintain objectivity in school.
- A stimulating and friendly working environment where every member of staff is valued and makes a significant contribution to the Buile Hill Family.
- Working with honest, aspirational students, who are full of character and have a lot of potential.
- Support from creative and innovative colleagues that will ensure your professional practice continues to develop in-line with national standards.
If you feel you share our values, have the vision and drive for excellence and want to be part of an enthusiastic, dedicated and well-resourced team, committed to ensuring that students fulfil their potential, then we would like to hear from you.