Temporary teacher of Physical Education (maternity cover)
· Inner London Pay Scale
· ATA Allowance £1000 and possible TLR payment
· 2% Attendance Bonus
· Possible Recruitment Incentive
Ashcroft Technology Academy is looking to appoint an enthusiastic and highly motivated temporary PE Teacher to join our successful and pioneering team on 1 March 2018. The successful candidate will have the drive and determination to ensure that the students make the best of the opportunities offered to them. As Teacher of PE, you will be an outstanding practitioner who is innovative and who can inspire students aged 11–18 to achieve their full potential. This post would be ideal for an NQT with vision and enthusiasm for their subject. The appointee is expected to be fully involved in an extensive extra-curricular programme of PE.
Ashcroft Technology Academy:
· is graded an outstanding school (Ofsted 2015) with high standards of behaviour
· is a highly successful and heavily over-subscribed school in Putney, south west London
· provides excellent quality and well-resourced facilities
· 84% English and Maths GCSE at grade 4 or better in 2017, with 58% of the cohort gaining the EBACC.
· has the highest performing Sixth Form in the Borough of Wandsworth for the past 4 years
· offers both A-Levels and the International Baccalaureate in the sixth form
· offers excellent opportunities for career development with a comprehensive NQT programme
· is close to the A3, to East Putney tube station and Putney main line for easy commuting
If you would like to be a part of this team, further details and an application form are available from our website www.ashcroftacademy.org.uk or telephone us on 020 8812 3553.
You must complete the application form electronically and email it as soon as you are ready but no later than noon on Friday 15 June 2018 to firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to bring forward the closing date where we find suitable applications and so we advise that applications should be submitted as soon as possible as we may choose to interview shortly after receipt.