TEMPORARY TEACHING ASSISTANTS
Grade 3; £11,738-£11,972; 28.75 hours per week; term time only
Twynham School is a very special place with an excellent reputation both locally and nationally. Achievement is exceptionally high, students are well-behaved and eager to learn and relationships are very special.
This is an exciting opportunity for outstanding professionals to join our highly regarded Trust, situated in the heart of Christchurch, on the edge of the New Forest.
These positions are ideal for candidates:
• Who may be interested in entering the teaching profession
• Who wish to develop their skills and embrace ongoing training and development
You are likely to be someone who:
• Possesses excellent communication skills
• Relishes the challenge of working in an educational environment
• Will embrace our highly supportive and professional culture
Twynham Learning can offer you:
• The opportunity to work with wonderful young people
• The opportunity to work with exceptional colleagues throughout our school
• High quality continued professional development and opportunities to progress
GCSE qualifications in English and Maths, minimum of a grade C required.
Closing Date: Wednesday 26th June
Further details are available at www.twynhamschool.com. Application forms should be completed online and emailed to email@example.com by the closing date.
Twynham School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. The successful applicant will be required to undertake an Enhanced DBS check.