Tes International Job Fair - Saturday 13th January, 2018
Choosing to take an international teaching position is a great way to develop your career, immerse yourself in a new culture and find opportunities to increase your earning potential.
Join us at the Tes International Jobs Fair to meet international schools looking for talented teachers like you.
Representatives from the following international schools and organisations will be attending to meet and interview teachers at the event:
- Evgeny Primakov Gymnasium, Moscow, Russia
- Jeddah Prep & Grammar School, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Cairo English School, Cairo, Egypt
- Gulf English School, Kuwait
- Harrow International School Hong Kong
- Harrow International School Beijing, China
- Harrow International School Shanghai, China
- Merchiston Castle International School, Shenzhen, China
- Malvern College Qingdao, China
- Malvern College Chengdu, China
- Malvern College Egypt, Cairo, Egypt
- Malvern College Hong Kong
- House of Knowledge School, Beijing, China
- Wellington College International Shanghai, China
- Wellington College Bilingual Shanghai, China
- Wellington College International Tianjin, China
- Wellington College Bilingual Hangzhou, China
- Hurtwood House Beijing, China
- Hurtwood House Shanghai, China
- Hurtwood House Ningbo, China
Whether you’ve been actively looking for a teaching role overseas or you’re simply curious to find out more, this event is the perfect opportunity to meet potential employers for an informal chat and perhaps even get offered your next job.
For more information please contact the Tes Talent Team on email@example.com or call 0203 194 3378.