We are looking to appoint an inspirational Timetable consultant to join our growing team of Timetable consultants across the UK and Ireland. Our timetabling software provides powerful solutions designed to tackle even the most complex timetable and can help prioritise teacher choices and welfare.
The role involves demonstrating, training and constructing timetables for schools with ongoing exceptional customer support. Increasing flexible working practices, reducing teacher workload and stress and improving educational outcomes for pupils through proper utilisation of our timetabling software.
The role involves hybrid working, with offices available in London, Sheffield, Leamington and Fishguard. On site visits to deliver training will be expected.
What we are looking for:
Someone who enjoys helping people and can empathise with clients responsible for timetables because they have done it themselves.
Strong soft skills including communication, teamwork, adaptability, problem-solving, critical thinking and conflict resolution.
Undergraduate degree or significant experience in a similar role.
Minimum two years' whole school timetabling experience or Schools Data management experience.
• Deliver training to customers on the software
• Onboard customers including data migration
• Email and phone technical support for customers
• Support schools with synching data to schools MIS systems
• For construction schools, generate an acceptable timetable solution liaising directly within the school, communicating via email and phone
• Ensure that you are up to date with all software developments
• Liaise with training materials, sales and documentation team and provide feedback on documentation ensuring this is kept up to date.
• Onsite support as required at customer site.
• Completion of customer feedback
• Maintain client records in all systems so the most up to date information is recorded.
• Work collaboratively with other team members to ensure the best outcome for customers
• Software testing
• Liaising with development team for any client suggested features.
• Submit bug reports to development team as and when required
• Reporting when requested
• Other tasks as reasonably requested by your manager
• Excellent numerical and analytical skills.
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Good communication skills, for effective interaction with colleagues, customers and other stakeholders.
• Knowledge of spreadsheet and database software
• Working knowledge of a school MIS system
• High level of ICT skills including a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
• A team player with energy, commitment, enthusiasm and resilience
• The flexibility to adapt to changing workload demands and new challenges
• Strong prioritisation and time management skills.
Tes Global is a digital education company that has been supporting educators for over 100 years.
Our mission is what we stand for. ''We believe in the power of great teaching. We support and connect teachers and schools worldwide, helping them ...